In Roman Times Contest
Our new theme is " In Roman Times ".
We hope to inspire you with our new contest-stocks.
Be creative and show us your imagination.
We have two categories:
- Beginner/Light Intermediate
- More Intermediate/Advanced
You are given 45 stocks below.
Your work has to include min. 1 of each of us.
From stockpacks you are allowed to take only one.
You are free to use more than one stock from each of us.
The size of our stocks in your work must be so
Ethnique - the grand launchHello all!!
My series is finally starting! I promised you a line of not-your-average-Caucasian-person stock renders and here go my first ones. Ethnique's going to feature women (well, mainly them, it's quite difficult to find good male character sets with strong ethnicity traits) with their youthful versions representing various countries of the world. I selfishly chose such places on the world map that most vendors ommit. I'm not by any means implying the Europeans or Americans are boring, heck, of course not. But so many artists create and share such stocks, most much better at that field than me, that it's better to fill in the niche that exists instead of throwing another brown-haired, white-skinned girl.
The first installments are ready for use. I expect myself to continue with it as time and resources allow, but for now, we can say the series is finished and polished . Here are the packs!
Book cover challenge - sets 3Hi, below are the sets you can get your stock images to work with from. Make sure if you use other stock as well from someone else, that commercial use is allowed. That's a must.
To enter, post your artwork here in the comments. Try and keep them as close to portrait format as opposed to square or landscape; around 20cm width x 30cm height. Don't worry about doing the text, I'll sort that out later with the finalist images unless you really like doing it. Limited to five entries per person. Deadline in two weeks, 23 April New Zealand time (remember New Zealand is one or two days ahead of the rest of the world).
NO asking friends, etc through polls, messages or notes to vote - lets keep it fair.
Then we'll have some polls and I will display the poll winners images in the gallery on Facebook for sale.
FAQ - What is the book about?
- It's not one particular book, if you have a look on
NEW CONTEST!! "A PIRATES LIFE"Hello members and contributors of manipulationhelpdesk,
We want to invite you to participate in a new contest, called "A pirates life".
The contest starts on monday seventh of april and ends on the first of may. The theme is quite simple, it's about pirates!!
You can make whatever you want. It can be a scene, landscape or a models-portrait.
1. Your work has to contain at least one pirate! (Male or female)
2. No premade-background!! So make your own background out of least 2 stocks ( If you want tips about blending two stocks together ask us!!).
3. Please use stocks which are legal and credit all stocks with a good link, so we can check it quickly!!. We are not going to search the galleries of stockproviders to look for stock!!
4. Be creative !!
5. All genres are allowed but please no gore or stuff like that!!
6. Your work has to be new!! ( old submissions are not allowed)
7. a link to :iconmanipulationhelpdesk: must be in your deviant's description
8. You can submit more